Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 November 2012

Home away from Home

 Two months & 15 days in London just enjoying my privacy.

Before leaving from India I was much concerned about my safety. Since, this is my First trip away from my country. So,I was nervous during my initial days in London. But later on the hospitality and response I received changed my mindset completely.
My First Image,when I stepped out of Heathrow terminal 4
My First week — things to do

1) Opened a Bank Account,
2) Registering  for National Insurance Number
3) Getting Student Oyster Card for traveling in Train & Bus
4) Registering with the doctor

Thanks to Student Union Service.

Stay & Food

My University Accomodation Building                                                                                                Image Copyright Senthil.M
I am staying in University Accommodation and enjoying my self cooking. This is my first time I am trying my hands on cooking. Its quiet related to photography but in its own terms.

Cooking        -     Quality + Quantity

Photography  -     Shutter + Exposure
My First dish - South Indian Food
I believe cooking is an Art.

Now, I live a total Independent life managing my stuff. It's a new learning experience.

The hospitality I am receiving here made me comfortable specially from my Tutors,Classmates & My University International Office.

The Fire safety system is perfect and there is no room for negligence or carelessness.  

The Train and Bus facilities is a  brilliant System. It is easy to reach any preferred destination on time through Bus & Trains will try to write in brief about the travel system here with photographs and more details. Its quiet interesting. The guidance you get in traveling is good so the word LOST doesn't exist.

                                                                                                    To be continued ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment